Over the last couple of months there have been a ton of things that have happened that were definitely blog worthy, but I just haven’t pulled the trigger.
To name a few:
1. Getting some new Toyo Proxies R1R tires.
2. Seeing a bunch of plastic bins stacked on a table at work right under a posted sign that says: Don’t Place Plastic Bins Here.
3. Reloading Windows 10 on the laptop because it kept locking up.
a. Struggling to get it back networked to the desktop.
b. Resetting the router back to defaults.
c. Struggling with the stupid Windows Update Service.
d. Contemplating loading some variation linux on the laptop for the umpteenth time.
4. Running over an armadillo on the way to work one morning.
5. Getting to drive a 2015 Porsche Boxster GTS.
6. An FRS pennant run that almost mirrors the one exactly a decade ago.
Less than a mile from the house this morning on the way to the Valve Store the CTBNL turned over 56,000 miles.